Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum
HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  
View unanswered posts

Share | 

Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vger76
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 am

Technicially issues happen every day; time changes, poker sites and the forums getting pw#s reversed. Flashplayer and adobe have had lots of issues since the previous updates. Anyone that thinks Merlin is not a standup man obviously doenst know him, I am proud to call him a friend. He is very ethically and real.
I intentionally waited a few days to post anytype of response because I would have come across rude, which would have added fuel to the flames.
I listen to people whine everyday over a password, the prize pool, the structure, etc.
Merlin has worked hard to get this forum up and running and spends hours everyday to build it. Anyone who thinks he would set up a game for special friends, obviously has no clue to who is or what he stands for.
Merlin, you are doing a great job.. THanks for hard work.
Back to top Go down
PowerPlay777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : fulltilt
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah I had problems like ev1 else. Never could get chatroom to load.
Finally shrunk to toolbar and I could see the ticker then, but it was 5 min after the freeroll started. lmao
No need to get excited it`s just a FR. and I`ll make the next 1.

Thanks for a very cool forum Merlin
Back to top Go down
fowlstack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Female
Number of posts : 10
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : FT... yet to come
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't think it was necessary for Merlin to respond to all this whining and bellyaching in todays email. These types of people should be ignored, otherwise they are simply encouraged to badmouth and attempt to disrupt the forum.
I had trouble myself last night, and was among those that got a bad password. But finally discovered the problem and promptly got knocked out of the tourney lol!

TJ.. I agree with you ......good riddance!!
Back to top Go down
TJ202
Conjuror
Conjuror

Male
Number of posts : 16
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Fulltilt , Married 20 years with 5 year old twin daughters
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 pm

I also didn't get in the tourney, Im not sure if it was me or the tools. What I am sure of is that Merlin does his best for us here at the forum and things don't always go as planed. Those of you pissin and cryn like school kids are probably at the wrong forum. I came here to be a part of a forum of cats that respect each other on and off the felt. It set out to be different then all the other forums on the net where you come and play with cats you like and respect and I believe it will be the best with the direction of Merlin and his crew. Be patient and treat others how you want to be treated and your stay at Merlin333 will be a fun one.

Sorry Jon if Im out of place here...but wow I couldn't believe the stuff I was reading.
Back to top Go down
TJ202
Conjuror
Conjuror

Male
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Fulltilt , Married 20 years with 5 year old twin daughters

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:31 pm

CATLICKER wrote:
This is bullshit, cant get any fucking pw? sent out e-mail but must be too difficult to put pw in it. Too much crap on forum to navigate around. No chatbox. Stressed out looking unsuccessfully for 45 min. and I am more patient than most. As far as I'm concerned, if Admin. doesn't want to be bothered with pm's, I don't want to be bothered with that forum! Later ......

Good Riddance man. Don't need your kind of selfish bulls... around here anyway.
Back to top Go down
TJ202
Conjuror
Conjuror

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:27 pm

highstakesdb wrote:
Agreed....I get 2 pms but no pw. I pm the dumb guy (admin) and
get pm'd back with the link...that leads me back to a forum topic

that doesnt include anything. This forums sucks...so hard to
navigate from. No reason to be part of this..prolly a one-time
freeroll anyways. BYE>

Your attitude SUCKS. I've been here from the start and that's not how we chat to each other around here. Have some respect or move the F on man.
Back to top Go down
bigtime
Conjuror
Conjuror

Male
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : DoylesRoom/Winning both Forum-League FreeRoll & Buyin on the same day!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 pm

damn im not that pissed as the 2 below ....lol.....when i downloaded the toolbar i did get num#'s but when i tryed to put them in it didnt work so i did what every1 else did and wait till 7pm but chat didnt work ...im just thinking ive been up to long and im missing somthing .... ther will always be more games...no big deal...... Twisted Evil 666

ps.. i really like the music box on the toolbar.......
Back to top Go down
highstakesdb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Agreed....I get 2 pms but no pw. I pm the dumb guy (admin) and
get pm'd back with the link...that leads me back to a forum topic

that doesnt include anything. This forums sucks...so hard to
navigate from. No reason to be part of this..prolly a one-time
freeroll anyways. BYE>
Back to top Go down
CATLICKER
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : REEFER
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 pm

This is bullshit, cant get any fucking pw? sent out e-mail but must be too difficult to put pw in it. Too much crap on forum to navigate around. No chatbox. Stressed out looking unsuccessfully for 45 min. and I am more patient than most. As far as I'm concerned, if Admin. doesn't want to be bothered with pm's, I don't want to be bothered with that forum! Later ......
Back to top Go down
xtrain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 5
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:49 pm

well i am trying hard, chat doesnt work, i downloaded the toolbar and no pw is there, i pm'd Merlin and nothing
Back to top Go down
highstakesdb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Hmm nothing works....so i guess this is for the admin and friends only. If only everyone knew that!
Back to top Go down
magarila
Visitor
Visitor

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : CarbonPoker

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm

am I in the wright place?.. i don t see any password.. the toolbar doesn t work .. Neutral the chat .. i hope this is the chat..
Back to top Go down
http://ciprian.wanted@yahoo.com
magarila
Visitor
Visitor

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : CarbonPoker

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

ok, and where is that chatbox? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ciprian.wanted@yahoo.com
Clprian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Carbon Poker

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 pm

done i have get in Wink nice thing
Back to top Go down
Gab133
Visitor
Visitor

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Everest Poker

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:07 pm

The chatbox doesn't work! It says Error: page not found. The ToolBar doesn't work too, and I don't know why. What is the password?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gab-133.skyrock.com
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 pm

March 6th 2009 Friday - Issue1, Volume1

The Online Poker Tour Has restarted - We are an OPT affiliate and once again we will be promoting
the tour and their events They have a new website and we have a group
there - So far VGER76, Rhoades, MurryTheCat, TJ202,FowlStack,MEnaceMafia,
CgCatdaddy,
akaCLINT , MRSEVILCLOWN ,hunnyholdem, Always2away,Bigtime,Powerplay777, Gelerion and I are in.
They have numerous buyins and freerolls -

http://www.onlinepokertour.com/

Look for Merlin333's group and join too!

I am going to start listing some games of interest in the Newsletter - If you find an
interesting game - let me know.

Check the Games page in the forum Forum Games and most poker sites that have game webfeeds list
all upcoming Buy-in and Freeroll tournaments schedules if you know of a ligitimate site
not listed PM me. We can add any site that has an internet feed

CONGRATULATIONS TO
SystemSuX
for winning the
Merlin333 Poker Forum Friday Night Freeroll

Like a Star @ heaven

This Weeks Friday Night Freeroll

Freeroll on PDC (MERGE network)

Friday March 6th, at 8:00PM EST
$80, Freeroll,
2,000 chips, 10 minute levels

PassWord - will be posted in the ChatBox in the Forum
and on the toolbar at 7:00 - 7:30 and 7:45. It is an open game but tell whoever
you invite to get the password the by going to the Chatbox or downloading the Toolbar

! DO PM OR MAKE POSTS ASKING FOR PASSWORD!

If you need PDC software Click the Avatar above

To get the toolbar, click the toolbar below:

Like a Star @ heaven

[center]

Pokercast Episode #61

Orel Hersheiser - Teddy "Iceman" Monroe

Episode #61 - March 3rd, 2009

Pokercast Episode 61 - w/ Orel Hershiser & Teddy 'Iceman' Monroe

[center]Live from the Two Plus Two Studios - The Pokercast crew made it back from L.A. to bring you another jammed packed
episode. The feature guest this week is former professional baseball player and new member of team Poker Stars, Orel
'Bulldog' Hershiser. Orel comes on the program to discuss several topics including how he made the transition into poker,
the NBC Heads-Up Championship and steroids in baseball. Also featured on the program is Teddy 'Iceman' Monroe who
comes on the show to talk about his Two Plus Two fame and the infamous coin flipping at the Bellagio. Joe Cassidy
shares a classic golf prop bet story involving the great Phil Ivey in the premier edition of Story Time With. Mike and Adam
also talk some tournament news, forum static and of course give

March 8thPoker Stars VIP Club freeroll. To listen to the broadcast click
the PokerStars VIP button on the left in the forum

Click banner/link to
Download PokerStars Software

Like a Star @ heaven
[/center]

[/center]
ROUNDERS RADIO & TOURNAMENT SCHEDULEE
ROUNDERS RADIO SHOWS

DayTime (ET)Show
Mon2:00 PMCovers Radio

3:00 PMReplay of Fridays Shows
Tue2:00 PMCovers Radio
3:00 PMReplay of Saturdays Shows
5:00 PMThe Bernard Lee Poker Show
9:00 PMPoker Talk Beyond The Books
10:00 PMPerspectives Now
Wed2:00 PMCovers Radio
3:00 PMReplay of Tuesdays Shows
8:00 PMWise Hand Poker
10:00 PMPumped On Poker
Thu2:00 PMCovers Radio
3:00 PMReplay of Wednesdays Shows
8:00 PMThe Tournament Pwnage Hour
9:00 PMKeep Flopping Aces
Fri2:00 PMCovers Radio

3:00 PMReplay of Thursdays Shows
8:00 PMKiller Poker Analysis
9:00 PMPoker Talk Beyond The Books
Sat3:00 PMPoker Talk Beyond The Books
9:00 PMAnte Up
Sun10:00 AMWeekly Recap Starts
8:00 PMThe Ultimate Poker Show
ROUNDERS RADIO GAMES
(click the banners to download software)

Time (ET)Poker RoomBuy InNotes
3:00 PMCarbon Poker$0$60 Winner Take All - $60 Coupon
10:30 PM
Full Tilt Poker$0$50 Added

To get the password not listed here for tournaments, listen to Rounders Radio within 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament. The Show is on the Merlin333forum toolbar (below) or from the menus on the forum Home or InfoPage

Current shows are on the side menu (Rounders Radio) past shows are
on the Newspage
and toolbar

Forum toolbar 2.1

Goto Details/Using guide in the forum

Features direct forum access, more than 100 stations and Videos, works along with other forum Toolbars -
PokerStars VIP broadcast, Cardplayer's' Magazine "theCircuit", Rounders Radio (live and archives),
Private Chat between members, notePad, PopUp blocker and much more

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio   

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Toolbar/Chatbox Freeroll / Freerolls on PokerStars / FullTilt / Carbon tonite on Rounders Radio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1