Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum
HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  
View unanswered posts

Share | 

What would you think about adding a forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Add a forum to post members finishes and accomplishments?
Add the forum
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
Don't add the forum
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
I have something to post (Yes)
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
highstakesdb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Yea its a good idea. Ive also seen it done on other sites and forums. Gives recognition to the winners to make em feel good! lol

Also, you can see how good a person is by seeing how many times they've won..on this forum at least.
Back to top Go down
bigtime
Conjuror
Conjuror

Male
Number of posts : 16
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : DoylesRoom/Winning both Forum-League FreeRoll & Buyin on the same day!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

yeah ive seen this done in many forums ands its a great idea indeed........hope to see many making great progress through there poker thread...looking forward on reading them ......later
Back to top Go down
thesinister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : carbon
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

excellent idea...looking for to it!
Back to top Go down
fowlstack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Female
Number of posts : 10
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : FT... yet to come
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:49 pm

cheers That is one terrific idea, that way you would not need a "beancounter" to keep track of individual wins.
FINE JOB!!!
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Sounds like nevadanick might be wanting to keep tabs on all member? But statisticly might not be a bad idea? Just need to get good record keeper.
Back to top Go down
nevadanick
Wizard
Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 25
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:33 am

My poll reply would be both 'yes' and 'no'. The idea doesn't clarify the parameters. 'Standings' from where? What level of 'accomplishments'? Myself, I would not likely read a sub-forum filled with misc, unrelated info.

Meeting goals and hitting milestones of any kind for players is naturally important. Final tables in any form are always exciting when we're associated in some way with that player. 98th in a 12,000 entry Hubble is 'nice', great for the Round 2 ticket winner, but not 'worthy' for a sub-forum IMO.

Most here are familiar with a few other forums that do maintain stats via 'rankings' and 'leaderboards', but only as they relate to players in that site's sponsored games. Maybe define a little more what you have in mind ... ??
Back to top Go down
csmron
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 13
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : pokerstars
Jon Holt : rfdouglas@bellsouth.net
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:17 am

I think that's a awesome idea. for we all know how modest us poker players are lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://rfdouglas@bellsouth.net
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: What would you think about adding a forum?   Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 am

I'm considering adding a forum to post standings and for recognition of members game finishes - what do you think?
Merlin333
afro

It has been added. It's called "I'm soooo good". All of you humble people can yak it up about your excellence and can post hands to prove it...

Merlin333 Cool

Last edited by Merlin333 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you think about adding a forum?   

Back to top Go down

What would you think about adding a forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1